Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My Little Helper

Jaylie has been so cute lately. When I get out the vacumm she has to go get her little play one and help me vacuum.
Jaylie has become such a daddy's girl when Jason is home she has to follow him around. Jason was working on our planter box out front so Jaylie had to go help him. She was out there with a plastic spoon digging in the dirt and finding worms. She was accutally making a bigger mess then she was helping, but it was so cute to watch her try and help.
Just and extra picture. I wasn't able to get a picture of Jaylie and Kollin in there easter outfits, so i took this one a couple of sunday's ago.

1 comment:

  1. I love the vaccum pic! My kids only have one vaccum, so they have to fight over theirs!!

    ReplyDelete