Friday, May 29, 2009

Jaylie teaching Kollin

Jaylie decided to get her animal and alphabet flashcards and play with them. Well she thought that Kollin needed to learn them to so she started to show him the animals and would tell him what is was and what sound it made, it was so cute. Kollin loved it when she would make the animal sounds. Kollin started rolling over Saturday, I couldn't believe it. Jaylie was down for a nap so he had no one to stop him. Just some cute pictures.
So precious and peacful.

Kollin fell asleep in the swing i thought his little face was funny

3 comments:

  1. So cute!! What a good big sis she is!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog and all the cute pics! You do so many fun things with your kids! I am going to try to be a fun mom when I have kids too...!!! I love Jalie and Kollin - they are the cutest ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Jaylie is going to be an awesome big sister! I can't believe hes rolling over, it doesn't seem like its bee nthat long since he was born!! Wow, we really need to get together some time!

    ReplyDelete