We went camping for labor day with Jason's family, it was so nice to get out and have some fun outdoors. Jaylie was trying to learn how to drive the four-wheeler.
Kollin playing with some of his cousins, Kale and Aleayah.
I think this has got to be the dirtiest this kid has ever been. Giving me an evil look.
Love how his eyes stand out
He had to sit on the four-wheeler and put the helmet on.
Making a "Birthday Cake" with Gavin
Enjoying some time around the fire roasting marsh mellows and eating smore's.
Jason stayed with the kids in the trailer the first two nights cause I didn't dare sleep up there with Jayden, so the last night we decided to stay and this is where he slept. I was so worried about him getting cold I had him wrapped up in 3 blankets, I froze all night and thought Jayden was cold to so I picked him up to put him in bed with us and he was actually a little to warm.
Having some quiet time listening to Grandma Loyette read some stories.
They found one of those big black bug with white spots on its back. Kollin thought is was so cool, but Jaylie was a little freaked out.
Getting a closer look.
We had so much fun camping. Can't wait to go again, we love being outdoors.





No comments:
Post a Comment