Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Easter

We started our Easter off with our annual town Easter egg hunt. I didn't get very many pictures of Jaylie getting eggs I was lucky enough to get this one, cause she was gone. Kollin did really good at getting his own eggs. Once I got a hold of Jaylie and seen what eggs she had picked up I had to laugh she only picked up the pink eggs.
 The kids had so much fun dying eggs this year. We just let Jaylie do her own thing, and Kollin we had to help him just a little bit, but he did really good at dropping the eggs in and not cracking them.
All of our eggs.
 We actually had some good weather for a bit to take the kids out on the desert to have lunch and roll eggs down the hill. We met up with Jason's sister Mel and her family.
 The kids had so much fun rolling (I guess I should say throwing) the egg down the hill.
 The kids had a blast climbing the rocks and hills, and of course playing in the dirt.

 Jason's aunt and uncle were out camping so that's where we went to BBQ. We were asked to stay and do an Easter egg hunt with Jason's cousins kids.
 Since the weather would not cooperate the Easter bunny hid the eggs in the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment