Thursday, November 4, 2010

Camping

OK, so this post is really late. We went camping back in September with my family. My Grandma and Grandpa were able to come up and have dinner with us this year.
Braden telling grandpa how to clean the roasting stick. He made me laugh when he asked grandpa how he got to be such a good marsh mellow roaster.
We had to gather up logs for the fire and Kollin had to help. Kollin loves Kenny and Jamie's geo. He had the windshield wiper and the blinker going. When I went to take a picture he turned his head to say, "cheeeese," thats what Jamie is laughing at
Kollin thought he needed to go to sleep in Jaylie's bed.Of course the hunt was going on, so we would go hunt, the one time i didn't go Jason killed his, shot it right through the neck.
Of course our favorite part is canoing. Jaylie loves it.

We took Kollin out with us this year. I thought that he wasn't going to like it, but boy was I wrong, we couldn't keep him away from them.
I especially thought he was going to throw a fit with having to put the life jacket on. All of us coming back in.

As we just got up to the shore Braden comes running saying that he caught a snake. He wouldn't let it go.Jaylie found a good hiding spot.

Nap time at camp.
This was our only time camping this year, wish we could have gone more.

No comments:

Post a Comment