Jaylie had to dance at the fair one day. Some of the pictures are not that good.


While I was changing Jaylie's outfit Kollin got away and made it upon stage and was dancing with the older girls. I could hear people start laughing and couldn't figure out why until I saw Kollin.

I love her hair like this. I'm glad it finally long enough to curl.


Later that day we went to the Castle Valley pageant. We went early and did the pioneer village.

We met up with Jason's sister Mel and her kids.
L to R Kollin, Gavin Griffin, and Kara. (Jaylie wouldn't scoot in close enough)

They got to ride in a wagon, Jaylie was excited about it and so was Kollin until he realized mom wasn't going, he got to sit up front with the driver (didn't get a good pic.)

They had a tepee you could go into and had beds and stuff setup in there all Kollin couldn't stop petting the hides.


Jaylie got to make her own rope.


Getting her hair done pioneer style.


The next day they had a baby contest. I put Kollin in: So you think you can dance, strut your stuff, and most photogenic.

Letting the judges get a look at them.
(My niece Kara is in the red)
Kollin took 3rd place in the dance and Kara got 2nd. Way to go babies!

That yellow polka dot costume is the CUTEST ever!!!
ReplyDelete