Our 4Th of July celebrations started Saturday morning with a parade in Huntington, then to Jason's parents house for a BBQ with family.
Kollin really liked the parade this year there was lot of oo's and wow's. I had to keep a close eye on him cause when ever a four wheeler or truck go by he would try to run out to them.
It took him a minute to get the hang of picking up candy, he would pick up one piece and try and eat it. Then he figured out he could pick up more.
I love his face.
I didn't have Jaylie with me this year, she was with Jason riding on the Nielson Construction truck. The got his grandma on there and had the grand kids and great grand kids be around her, she was so excited, but boy was Kollin mad that he didn't get to go.

Kollin really liked the parade this year there was lot of oo's and wow's. I had to keep a close eye on him cause when ever a four wheeler or truck go by he would try to run out to them.
I didn't have Jaylie with me this year, she was with Jason riding on the Nielson Construction truck. The got his grandma on there and had the grand kids and great grand kids be around her, she was so excited, but boy was Kollin mad that he didn't get to go.Grandma Nielson.
Our Family
Kollin was glued to the fireworks in the sky.
But the next night we got together with my cousin and her kids and did fireworks and Kollin did not like them.
Doing sparklers
This is Jaylie's design w/ the sparkler
I didn't think that Kollin was going to like the sparklers, boy was I wrong he loved them

See he really didn't like them
Our Family
Kollin was glued to the fireworks in the sky.
Jason didn't have to work Monday so we decided we would take the kids to the Dinosaur Quarry. On our way out we stopped on the desert and had lunch. While we were waiting for it to cook we went and explored. 




No comments:
Post a Comment