Sunday, March 7, 2010

Getting Caught up

So a couple of weekends ago we went to Wellsville for one of my college roommate's wedding. I haven't seen her in almost 5 years. It was nice to get to see her and her kids.
Since we were so close to Ogden we went and stayed the night at my sisters. She had her cats locked in the laundry room and one started putting its paw out, so we mad a game of it.

Kollin thought it was funny .

That was until it got a hold of his pajamas.

After that he decided he was done.
We were at my cousins house and all the kids sat down to watch a movie.

Kollin loved this chair it was just the right size for him. So one day our kitten midnight came in and ate, well while he was eating Jaylie decided that he needed to put some band-aids on his tail.

So this is what I got when I let Kollin finish his cereal by himself. I just had to laugh he had marsh mellows everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment