Hey Krista! I'm so happy to see you have a blog... Kollin is such a cutie, and I can't wait to meet him in person. Jaylie is getting so big and looks like she'll be quite the little helper with her new brother:) I hope you're doing well. Misty
Hey Krista! I didn't know you had a blog, thats exciting, they are lots of fun! So cute pictures you have up, what a cute little family!! I can't wait to meet little Kollin :)
Ah, found your blog! Your little guy is a cutie and its so cute seeing Jaylie interact with him. It was nice seeing your fam at the blessing today, Jason did a good job and you can tell he makes a good dad.
Those are cute pictures! The last one I love, it looks like Kollin is trying to push her away, with how he is holding his hands! Cute cute cute!!
ReplyDeleteHey Krista! I'm so happy to see you have a blog... Kollin is such a cutie, and I can't wait to meet him in person. Jaylie is getting so big and looks like she'll be quite the little helper with her new brother:) I hope you're doing well.
ReplyDeleteMisty
Hey Krista! I didn't know you had a blog, thats exciting, they are lots of fun! So cute pictures you have up, what a cute little family!! I can't wait to meet little Kollin :)
ReplyDeleteI am glad you are blogging!! way cute post- I sure love those kids!!!
ReplyDeleteAh, found your blog! Your little guy is a cutie and its so cute seeing Jaylie interact with him. It was nice seeing your fam at the blessing today, Jason did a good job and you can tell he makes a good dad.
ReplyDelete